Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave 💖

Today's message reminds me of one of my favorite Joseph Campbell quotes, "Sometimes you have to give up the life you've planned to find the life that's waiting for you." My ideas about what I'm here to do have shifted so much over the years. I see now that many of those earlier ideas originated in the ego and were the result of cultural conditioning, fear, and ignorance. The willingness to let go of my preconceived notions of what my life is supposed to look like and the consistent practice of connecting more with the voice within, gradually brought clarity and a sense that what I'm here to do as an individual is intricately linked to the whole of humanity. Since that seed of awareness began to arise, my life has taken on greater meaning and there's a deep satisfaction that was missing before. What I'm discovering over and over again is that the greatest satisfaction lies in service.

Individual purpose is linked to Universal intention.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #lifeofservice #josephcampbell #innerknowing #goinside #lookwithin #listen #thebigpicture #beyondculturalconditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment