Friday, June 27, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Today's #dailylightwave is inspred by one of the shots I caught yesterday on our road trip up north at 75 miles per hour. I was so moved by the different landscapes along the way and touched by earth's beauty in a profound way. It occurred to me that we should be highly skeptical of anything which takes away from the beauty or adds ugliness to the earth. As we drove passed the oil drills, I thought of how much more beautiful and less intrusive wind and solar energy sources are in contrast. I had never thought of it this way before but I think beauty could be a very important point when it comes to discerning the best choices in caring for our planet.

The earth is incredibly beautiful on her own. As her inhabitants, we are here to protect and enhance that beauty, not to destroy it.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#motherearth #careforourplanet #earthisbeautiful #preservebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment