Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Watch a YouTube clip of Thich Nhat Hanh and you'll see today's #dailylightwave in practice. The peace he exudes is so powerful that immediately calms me. I can feel his conscious connection with his center that brings me into that place as well. If I can emulate that in a degree I've done something worth doing and my life becomes a creation rather than a snowballing, out of control series of reactions.

Living as if you are your thoughts is mindless; living as the awareness of your thoughts is mindful and empowers you to craft a conscious life that stems from your center rather than just your personality.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#thichnhathanh #alignedwithyourcenter #beyondpersonality #consciouslife #mindful #beawareness

No comments:

Post a Comment