Saturday, March 12, 2016

Luscious Lightwave

Luscious Lightwave 💖

My life is fueled by the same force that moves planets; therefore it is a magnificently, holy experience. Whether I'm cleaning the refrigerator or sitting in a church pew, my life is a living prayer.

I said something of this nature to a client yesterday and it helped me too. This is the essence of the Bhakti yoga tradition and rings of the zen proverb: "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." Saint Paul's instruction to "pray without ceasing" also describes this way of being. I call it visceral spirituality. It's real, tangible, nitty gritty, and alchemical. To me, any other way of being leaves us to move through the human experience trying to gratify the senses until our being ends or suffer through until we die off to eternal bliss in a place called heaven. Both, being turning into non-being, and death serving as an instant gateway into bliss, are impossible as far as I can see. To merge the human and divine here and now is heaven on earth. When the ego-mind is transcended there's nothing to desire and the grass is never greener over there.

Alison Bristow
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#lusciouslightwave #dailylightwave #bhakti #visceralspirituality #heavenonearth #zenproverb

No comments:

Post a Comment