Friday, February 19, 2016

Luscious Lightwave

Luscious Lightwave 💖

The transition from using spirituality to control circumstances to using every circumstance to purify and advance spiritually is necessary on the path towards awakening.

Some of the most challenging moments of my life thus far have been experienced in a courtroom going thru divorce and other related legal proceedings. These times showed me loud and clear where I was susceptible to what might be considered lower vibrational mental and emotional states - especially fear. This past week, though, I had a breakthrough. As I was driving to the court house, I found myself mentally asking that this situation be used to purify me from fear. And I really felt a burning desire for that. I released any attachment to a particular outcome.  This wave of freedom came over me. It was incredible! Throughout the proceedings, I practiced yielding and sacrificing any fearful tendencies that came up. Doing this allowed me to be  predominantly in a state of confidence, courage, and humility. I will always see this purification process as the real and forever win that day.

Alison Bristow
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#lusciouslightwave #dailylightwave

No comments:

Post a Comment