Friday, January 22, 2016

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave 💖

Hey silly! When one door closes another one opens. Unfortunately you're so busy trying to pry the closed door back open that you'd never know that.

Yesterday I had a moment of awe at how my life is expanding and moving forward in spite of (or maybe even because of) the very abrupt end of my marriage. I realize this is in large part due to my acceptance of that as a protection and clear indication that it's not the right path for me. I'm not looking back longingly...only to gain clarity, insight, and healing. This is a big contrast to how I've dealt with things in the past and I can see how I created so much unnecessary suffering for myself because of my unwillingness to let go. Wowzers! I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this. Please learn from my mistakes and don't put yourself through that!

Alison Bristow
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #lookfortheopendoor #messagetomypastself

No comments:

Post a Comment