Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

It doesn't have the be complicated, but I notice in the subtlest of ways that when I shift my body, my mind moves too. Bodymind is a word used by some modalities to express the actual oneness of the body and mind. This explains why one effects the other so poignantly - because they are different aspects of the same thing, one gross and one subtle.One of the coolest things about the expanded vocabulary of movement we gain through an as an a practice is that we have a lot more shape shifting options! One of the first pieces I had published explores this idea. You can find it here: http://breakingmuscle.com/yoga/psychology-of-asana-101-part-1-cueing-with-courage

When I shift the shape of my body, I shift the shape of my mind.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #asana #shapeshifting #consciousmovement #bodymind #bodymindspirit #yogachallenge #yoga #yogi #yogaeveryday #yogaforlife #psychologyofasana

No comments:

Post a Comment