Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave

Ever notice how looking up at the sky changes your perspective immediately? When I was living in Manhattan, surrounded by tall buildings, I noticed it was easy to forget there was a sky up there. I made it a habit to look up often to remind myself there was a bigger picture ~ way bigger than the tallest sky scraper. Now that I get to spend a lot of time outside in open space, I'm still in awe of the perspective-changing power of the sky. Being out under the sky literally takes the lid off and invites me to consider new possibilities. That ocean of blue above us is an invitation to see things in fresh ways, to take off our self or other-imposed limits, and live our greatest potential. Yes all that. If you're reading this perhaps you'll spend some time under the sky today. You'll be glad you did!

The sky is not the limit. The sky is the invitation.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
##dailylightwave #opensky #natureteaches #natureheals #sky #yogaoutdoors #yogalife #yogachallenge #yogahike

No comments:

Post a Comment