Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave♡♡♡
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

When I call someone I adjust the volume of my voice in a way that they will be able to hear me. If indoors, I might speak quietly. If there's loud music or if outdoors with a lot of external sounds, I might speak much louder. It occurred to me yesterday that this is the case with a calling, which I believe everyone has. Regardless of how confused, doubtful, resistant I might be, that calling will always make itself louder than the mental static of the moment. So take heart. Your calling (based in Love and how you can best serve the world) wants to be heard. Isn't that comforting?

(My husband took this picture of me earlier this summer at Silver Strand beach in Oxnard.)
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Your calling is louder than confusion.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #listen #youarebeingcalled #lifeofpurpose #dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment