Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Today's #dailylightwave speaks to the big picture and reminds that what might feel like a negative to the ego in the moment is seen as a positive in soul's expansive view of our overall evolution. I find a potent way to subdue ego and align with soul in this simple instruction: ask not, how can I change this circumstance, but how can this circumstance change me ~ leaving me better, stronger, more capable of real love, than when it found me. This puts the focus where it's most effective, and the wonder is that when I change so do the circumstances.

The ego wants to change the circumstance, the soul wants the circumstance to change you.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#egoicattachment #everythingisforyou #subdueego #alignwithsoul

No comments:

Post a Comment