Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

I don't know about you, but today's #dailylightwave makes me want to live a life like this. I was thinking of someone specific when I wrote it and feeling how influential it's been to witness a consistent life of authentic spiritual devotion, service, genuine love for humanity, abundance, and freedom (in mind, body, and spirit). This individual has to be well into his 70s (though I don't know his exact age) and still sees without any eye glasses or contacts, walks around with agility and strength, writes continually, and continues to act as a teacher and healer to an ever growing community of students. And all of this in addition to decades of happy marriage to the same woman and raising 4 healthy successful children.  Wow! An example like that packs some power and, I think, a living embodiment of what's possible for each one of us.

A life well lived has a strengthening influence, beyond it's earthly years, upon everyone who comes into contact with it.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#alifewelllived #lifeofinfluence #livingexample

No comments:

Post a Comment