Friday, July 25, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Lately I've been experiencing with awe what I'm describing in today's #dailylightwave. I can actually feel the power of mental conviction within myself and I find that it immediately affects my body, mind, and circumstances. Because, mental conviction is more amenable to the invisible (but very real) realm of love and truth, it is much more reliable than sense perception and should be master of the senses. To my delight (and sometimes surprise), I'm finding that the senses act as obedient servants under the guidance of a strong mental conviction. What allows this mental conviction to arise and take shape in a way that the senses will yield is different for everyone. Finding what works for you, is so worth it and is like meeting a whole new aspect of yourself. Looking at sages of the past and present, mental conviction is a quality they all share, so I think it's well worth cultivating.

Mental conviction is a tangible power and is best used to inform the senses rather than conform to them.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#mentalconviction #sensesareservants

No comments:

Post a Comment