Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Wow today's #dailylightwave seemed to come out of nowhere yesterday at the end of an evening out with friends. Maybe it was the consciously prepared food and all the inspiring art and ideas at Mary's Secret Garden in Ventura that paved the way. I don't know but it's so powerful to me and I hope it is for you too. I can literally see everything in a new way from this point of recognition. I can see things (especially what's felt really bad, wrong, and victimizing) with gratitude because I understand in a different way why it was all sent. From what I've experienced to this point, the self can't master the self; it has to yield itself to something greater, to a higher consciousness. This is something I'll be contemplating for a while as it transforms my connection with why I'm here and what I need to do.

You didn't come here to learn how to control other people and circumstances; you came here to learn self-control or mastery over the self. When past and present circumstances and relationships are viewed through this awareness everything changes.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#selfmastery #selfcontrol

No comments:

Post a Comment