Friday, May 30, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Today's #dailylightwave speaks to something I've realized over the last couple of years. Understanding that it's not about me personally has given me courage to be more expressive and to openly share what's flowing to me and through me. Un-selfing my life in this way, lending it to Life Itself,  continues to be very freeing. What I share isn't about self promotion;  it's about offering service in the unique way that Life calls me to give. I think each individual presences good in a specific way. Unself. Your song is needed. Sing it and put the spotlight on GOOD.

As far as I can see at this point, life isn't about being in the spotlight, it's about using my life to put goodness in the spotlight.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#lifeofservice #spotlightongood #lifepurpose #unself #egorelease #eraseego #beofservice #shareyourself #shareyourgifts #singyoursong

No comments:

Post a Comment