Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave💖

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't -- you're right," said Henry Ford. And Jesus is quoted as saying that faith as small as a grain of mustard seed can move a mountain. To me, both of these speak of mental conviction. It's so powerful. When invoked within me, I feel a visceral, physiological shift. It affects everything, so it's important to cultivate those convictions that are for the greatest good. Goddess pose or utkata konansana, is one of those shapes that connects me to the energy of conviction (#shraddha) and impresses it into my bodymind allowing me to feel a surge of trust and assurance that nothing can replace.

Mental conviction is power.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga #dailylightwave #mentalconviction #goddesspose #utkatakonasana #trailyoga #faith #jesus #henryford #wisdom #sages

No comments:

Post a Comment