Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave 💖

Here's another variation of one of my favorite poses, skandasana. Skanda, known as God of War in Hindu mythology, is revered for his virtuous acts of kindness and willingness to help the innocent. My hands are in gyan mudra, a mudra for peace, spiritual progress, and universal connection. Opening my heart to this majestic oak gives me strength and inspiration to move forward in service, honoring the gifts I've been given and remembering how this more than anything else has connected me with my higher and truest nature.

The willingness to serve others from right where you are will expand your life in unimaginable ways.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #skandasana #gyanmudra  #oaktrees #lifeofservice #yogi #yogicpath #yogalife #beattitudes #goldenrule #eastmeetswest #yogachallenge #trailyoga #natureinspires

No comments:

Post a Comment