Friday, October 3, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave💖

I can always tell when the dynamic of today's message is getting out of balance. Were it not for the time I take regularly to go within through meditation, scriptural study, and time in nature, I wouldn't have the fuel to be of service in the way life calls me to be. It's taken me years and many hits and misses to find the balancing point between inreach and outreach. It is a beautiful dance that requires constant listening and fine tuning to remain in a harmonious flow. This awareness and distinction is a great strength and support to all living service-centered lives.

The greater your inreach, the greater your outreach. These two in perfect balance ensure a life of equilibrium.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #servicecenteredlife #lifeofservice #outreach #inreach #balance #nature #twistingtriangle #revolvedtriangle #parivrttatrikonasana

No comments:

Post a Comment