Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

The Daily Lightwave 💖

I find today's message to be true. Whenever I remember to notice my breathing pattern in any given moment, I find it's a direct reflection of my state of mind. Is my breath shallow, staccato, uneven, fast or is steady, rhythmic, slow, and deep? The former patterns tend to represent mental gripping, fear, worry; whereas the latter indicate more expansive states of consciousness. The cool thing is that the mind also reflects the breath. So if I simply change the way I'm breathing, I change the way I'm thinking... I shift the vibrational tone of my mind. The key is remembering to notice my breath and that takes practice. Creating specific time for moments of conscious breathing ~ even 5 minutes a day will change your life. Try it. Steady even breath equals a steady even mind.

The quality of your breath always reveals the quality of your mind.

Alison Wilburn
Lightwave Healing & Yoga
#dailylightwave #pranayama #breatheinbreatheout #breathe #breathoflife #practice #bodymind #prana #lifeforce

No comments:

Post a Comment