Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Daily Lightwave

Today's #dailylightwave is something I practice on a pretty consistent basis.   I heard Michael Beckwith, the founder of Agape Spiritual Center, say something profound one day. He said:  "your present circumstances are relics of your past beliefs." This has been so helpful to me in recognizing the power of belief, and in understanding that no matter how out of my control things seem to be, that every phenomenon in the human experience is linked to a belief ~ and mostly unconscious beliefs so we forget to make the connection. What I'm seeing today is what I've believed up until now. But now is a new moment and is wide open for something different. In the same way i believe myself into things, I can believe my way out of them. This isn't about ignoring something or a lack of awareness.  It actually comes about by a more developed awareness of non-sense reality. Thankfully there are numerous paths to this awakening and to living a conscious mindful life where we're no longer volleyed around by outside appearances and situations. This is a constant practice in a new way of thinking and being. It's important to have practices for all states and stages of consciousness.

If believing is seeing then not believing is not seeing. At certain times when consciousness is evolving to a new place, we have to stop believing what we're seeing even while we're seeing it. As belief changes everything changes.

Alison Wilburn ~ #lightwave
Lightwave Healing & Yoga

#believingisseeing notbelievingisnotseeing #unsee #consciousliving #awakening #realitybeyondfivesenses #michaelbeckwith #agape

No comments:

Post a Comment